The R. Wesley Nevius, James and Samuel Floyd Scholarship sponsored by Trenton Alumni Chapter was established in the late seventies to assist a deserving young man from a Mercer County high school to attend a four-year college or university.
This year the Trenton Kappa Foundation will award $2,000 scholarships to two young men from the Trenton metropolitan area.
- Minority male students residing in the Mercer County area
- Graduating from a Mercer County area high school
- GPA: 80% or better
- Applicants must submit a completed application including their high school transcripts, essay and counselor recommendation no later than the May 15, 2020 deadline
- Payment of the scholarship award will require proof of enrollment at four-year college or university for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Complete and scan application R. Wesley Nevius, James and Samuel Floyd Scholarship
- Obtain and scan Official Transcript
- Complete all requirements (i.e. Essay, Resume, HS counselor recommendation etc.) listed above and scan
- Submit all aforementioned items to the email address listed below
Application Submission Deadline:
May 15, 2020
Supporting documents should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
2019-2020 Scholarship Committee Chairman
P.O. Box 7582
Ewing, NJ 08628
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE DUE DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Scholarship Selection Disclaimer: The R. Wesley Nevius, James and Samuel Floyd Scholarship selection is a competitive process. Although a candidate may meet the minimum criteria, that does not guarantee an award. The Selection Committee reserves the privilege to grant or deny an award to any applicant for any and all donor awards based on the rules of the selection process and the criteria established by the donor.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POST MARKED BY (NO EXCEPTIONS). THE APPLICANT IS EXPECTED TO PRESENT VERIFICATION OF ENROLLMENT (i.e. letter from University Registrar) BEFORE PAYMENT IS GRANTED.